Global Business Foundation Skills (GBFS)
The Global Business Foundation Skills (GBFS) program has been developed with an objective to train students in basic foundation skills, which will help them be better prepared for employment. This program will help increase the ‘industry readiness’ of students who want to start a career in BPM industry.
The program is developed by experts from NASSCOM member companies, such as Accenture, Convergys, Deloitte, Dell, Genpact, Infosys BPO and IBM. Target audience is Final-year students across all undergraduate non-Engineering streams of universities.
Key benefits of GBFS program:
- Student: Industry awareness, up-skilling to prepare for entry-level job opportunities in the Indian BPM industry
- Teacher/Trainer: Higher training skills, job satisfaction, permanent asset to their institution
- University/College: Graduating students who are employable, increased goodwill, higher interest from industry
- Industry: Trained/certified resources at entry level jobs, lesser on-the-job training duration leading to savings in the training, lesser attrition
- Country: Employable workforce with higher earning capability, attracting serious investors
Download the following: