Curriculum Alignment with Qualification Pack
Curriculum Alignment Certification Process
Curriculum Alignment Certification (CAC) is the process of verifying that the curriculum for a given course meets the expected outcomes stated in the National Occupational Standard (NOS) or a Qualification Pack (QP). Verification is carried out through desk review of the curricular documents in prescribed format. If the outcome of this verification is successful, a compliance certificate is issued to the training provider.
Steps to Apply for CAC:
- Selection of Qualification Pack(s) that you wish to align with
- Download of Application Kit
- Preparation of support documents as per the application kit
- Online payment of application fee (@ Rs. 5,000 per QP + taxes), Make payment through payment gateway
- Submission of completed application along with doc version of all required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All payments made to SSC NASSCOM are Non-refundable and Non-Transferable.